Can't connect to XBLA.

Okay, i have been trying to make the best out of this and not completely lose my mind. So i have a 4G network, which by the way works perfectly fine, i got 8.3 Mbit/s down and 1.38 Mbit/s up and I'm paying 30 dollars for it. But, for some reason, it isn't enabled on Xbox, because, you guys are saying it's too slow. Well, you could atleast enable it, even if it is slow. Especially when I'm paying 10 dollars for it every month. But, i tried to make the best of it, i got my laptop and plugged in the ethernet cable from it to my Xbox, and it worked great, i put it on the ground since i didn't want it to accidentaly fall to the ground, maybe the ethernet cable would get wrapped around my controller's cable, but, and i know this is my fault, i stepped on the screen. So i had to send it in for reparation for 90 dollars, but the screen broke 1 month later anyways so i just didn't bother. So then i put it up on a shelf near my Xbox, which as you can guess, ended badly. It fell down from when i dragged the controller near to me, and the cable's we wrapped around each other, and the laptop hit the ground, the hole where i put the ethernet cable just got screwed up, so i had to tape it, so now I'm stuck with this, constantly getting disconnected from XBLA because of the slightest movement or vibration from anything. You, microsoft are disingenuous, you're not genuine. It's starting to go bad for you guys, now with Windows 8, which is basically just a tablet operative system, because you're trying to be innovative, like Apple right? Suing other companies because they're using "Your" shapes. That's what you want to be, no pride, you're just milking the costumers for more money, because you're a big company and you think you can do whatever you want, you dont have any sympathy for your customers, you're braindead entertainment. You're like Call of Duty, or Jersey shore, it's just braindead. You guys were good in the beginning, you were worth i think 210 billion in 1999? But now, you're just gone mad, and you don't realise that all the *** that you put up with, are you causing to others, but you still complain when it happens to you. So that's it, i canceled my auto xbox live updater, which obviously has many annoying steps to get through, cause that's the best you can do for people not to leave, don't make it better, just make it worse. I'm selling my Xbox, buying a PC. Just look at Google, Samsung, Valve, they have sympathy, they get A's while you bribe the teacher with your money, then when you're at your fancy job, you don't know what you're doing, then you think back and wonder why you didn't just work, and it's cause you're a fat piece of ***. You're going down the drain. And more and more people are getting away from the braindead entertainment because they're sick of it, and they actually want something that works, and they're willing to put a bit more time into it to get it. Do you want to end up like Facebook? Dead in a year? I *** hate you, and i cannot believe how you can feel so good about yourself, just because you're getting money for it doesn't mean it's right.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

if this is the connection you have, its perfectly fine. Although I'd like to say that a unstable connection could be a problem. I'd like to know what info the Xbox Live test would give you. Can you go to this page and fill in some questions who are written in bold if you scroll down on this page? forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx I'm willing to help you out... Standing by..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Joe. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and I do apologize that you're having trouble connecting to LIVE. If you're open to it, I'd like to help get this sorted for you.

To start, I'm a little unclear on your situation. Are you encountering any error codes or messages? If you are, can you post them here for us verbatim? In addition, I would encourage you to take a look at this sticky and post your replies to the questions in bold as jemarari suggested: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx. This will provide us with some extra context behind your situation.

Thanks in advance, Joe. Keep us posted.

Sorry this didn't help.

No, i have a mobile broadband. So i will not be able to connect to xbox live. And i don't want to deal with this. There's no reason for me to not sell my Xbox and buying a PS3 or a PC, they're far more superior in every way. It's not worth it, more and more people will realise that.

Sorry this didn't help.

How can we help if you are not telling us the details we need so that we can help you?  I am prepared to help but this isn't helping at all.. What a shame that you don't give us any space. :-(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Pepperoni Joe. Can you take a look at that link I posted and reply back with your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of that page? That would be very helpful! Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I took a look at it, what you need to know is, i have a mobile broadband. A usb plugged into a router so it goes wireless, i can connect to it and use it on my phone and my laptop, but Microsoft dont have the time to implement such an easy feature which clearly is useful, im definitely not the only person with a mobile broadband, it even says so on here, just its pretty much on the last page. There nothing for me to do except getting better customer service along with alot of other people who need it to actually connect their xbox with the internet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, Microsoft has _tried_ to implement it, but the staticky, unsteady mobile cellular connections come and go. They're not a steady connection like DSL, cable or fiber optic. The result is that gamers all over have the same kind of problems with mobile data, and only with mobile data. The nature of EV-DO, HSPDA+, LTE and WiMax and the multipath distortions which are inherent in those systems when used in the real roald, not the laboratory, are the issue, not the Xbox system.

Of course, you can ask your cellular data provider to open up port 88 for UDP and ports 3074 and 1863 for UDP and TCP, and that may solve the problem. Have you tried that?

Sorry this didn't help.

So you have a wifi connection from your xbox to your router?

When searching for wifi connection on your xbox, how many networks to you see? This could be the problem. Too many will cause interference and you will have a poor and intermittent connection.

I had this problem and I solved it by getting a wife adapter for my xbox and switching from a 2.4Ghz connection to 5Ghz connection. Had no issues since.

Sorry this didn't help.