Can't connect to XBL

I can't connect to XBL because someone has just DDosed me. I know their Gamertag, all 3 of them, and one of them, I found out lives 2 hours from me. So can I get the police invloved with is? Because this is the 3rd time he has done this. And I want him to learn is F----- lesson. So what can you guys, the support team to to help? Please don't say file a complaint and just block them. I always do that, but does nothing to help. So do something different then just saying that please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The guy that lives 2 hrs from me, I also know his First and Last name if that helps in any way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there so your account has been compromised and you know who it was surely you can contact microsoft support first but first and formost please be patient and first tell what happend to agent and they can help you and block your account until you get it back or I they cant help which they will please think before you report it to the police but make sure in Microsoft will help as much as they can in this case thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  I am extremely sorry to hear that you're being harassed.  Blocking communications and reporting them will be good first steps- here's some more info on this that may help out: DoS Attacks | Denial of Service Attacks

Sorry this didn't help.