Can't connect to XBL anymore. Help?

Alright, so I'm connected to Live by connecting my 360 to my PC, and then my PC is connected to the internet using a Ralink Wireless LAN Card. I set up a Network Bridge and it usually always works. About a week ago my wireless card stopped working, so I replaced it, ever since then I haven't been able to connect to Xbox Live. Is there some setting I'm supposed to change now that I'm using a different wireless card? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you able to connect the console wirelessly or wired to the router/modem to ensure it can communicate with LIVE fine? You may need to set up your bridge from scratch again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When I try to test my PC connection on the xbox, it fails trying to connect to the network. And also when I open the Network and Sharing Center and click "Manage network connections" and I try and diagnose the Network Bridge, the options are "Automatically get new IP settings for the network adapter 'Network Bridge'", turn off modem and turn it back on, and "Reset the network adapter "Network Bridge". That last one seems like the best option. Should I just try that?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.