Can't connect to profile.

I've been away for 2 days and when I came back home and started my Xbox 360-Slim, next to my avatar it said ''You're not connected to Xbox Live'' I checked my network connection and everything was alright. I restarted my console, disconnected and connected to my network, signed in and out of my profile but when I signed in on my profile it said ''The connection to Xbox Live has been lost'' and it keeps saying that. When I go back to the dashboard, my avatar does not have any clothes, no face, eyes hair, nothing, just a neutral person and all of my Gamerscore and achievments are gone. I can't play online because it says I must be connected to Xbox Live, but I am, it's just that my profile cannot connect. I tried my other profiles and they worked perfectly fine so I'm 100% positive it has something to do with my profile. I need help because I can't play online anymore and my progress is gone.
Thank you, whoever helps me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Luddzzee!
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" are you able to sign in properly? If so, try recover your gamer profile. Here's how! You may also want to clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files and data from the system cache. Here's how!

Still stuck? Restart your network equipment (modem/router). Turn them off for a couple of minutes before turning them back on. Reset the Xbox network settings to the defaults.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.