Can't Connect to ONE friend..

I've tried using the twitter support, but as helpful as they have been there im growing tired of answering the same questions over and over..

i figured if i explained everything here maybe then i will only get asked certain questions once..

Basically me and my friend used to be able to connect fine and then suddenly one day out of the blue it just stopped working..

we have been unable to be in parties together, private chat, be in COD game lobbies together unless we have a third party host..

It all happened out of the blue, all our ports are open, im in DMZ mode everything, ive tried wired/wireless connections.. ive even bought 2 new routers and still failed, i went over to my cousins house and on a different ISP we connected, but could it be the ISP as i can connect to everyone else? we are technically on the same isp. (he is Talk Talk i am AOL, a company owned by talk talk - the ISP at my cousins was Sky)

im all out of ideas, and i know its not the xbox.. can ANYONE help me? PLEASE..

What Country/State/Province do you live in? United Kingdom
Modem brand & model number: NETGEAR ADSL Firewall Router DG834 v2
Router brand & model number: NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router WPN824 v2
Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired: Wireless
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? WPA-PSK
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? White
Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes
Is NAT Type Open? Yes
Any Error Codes you encounter: none
What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? DSL
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? AOL
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen? W: 0000-0021 X:0000-F001 Y:20A8-4840 Z:0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: