Can't connect to my wireless network on my Xbox One.

My xbox is able to detect my wireless network..  But it wont connect to it..  Even though my network shows strong signal.  It worked when i first got the console..  Worked for a couple months and now all of a sudden i can't connect anymore..  I have tried all the steps to try and correct the issue..   My internet does not filter mac addresses etc.. All my other devices can connect to the internet just fine..  Never had this issue with my other devices. .. First i had this issue with my xbox 360..  My xbox 360 worked fine for ahwile and then it wasn't able to connect to my wireless network for months.. ANd now it is happening to my xbox one..  Reminder it only does this with xbox's..   All the smart phones and other devices in my house connect just fine.

Anyways i tried to restore factory default settings on my xbox one..  I was then able to connect to my wireless network  again.. But then a day later it stops working again..  I can't just keep restoring factory default settings... It takes to *** long to download my games and everything else again..  Takes me like 6+ hours just to download battlefield 4... This is bullcrap.. I have put $650+ into my xbox and games and i can't even play online.. This really sucks....  I have only had this *** xbox one for like 2 months.. And now its not even working properly..  Its not my internet.. Its the xbox..  If it was my internet all the devices in my house would have the same problem connecting..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 87 Applies to:

What does it say when it won't connect?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, please provide all the *** trouble shooting steps you have already tried.

If possible try *** wired connection. and let us know if that *** works. By the way, what is the distance between router and the console, any *** obstacles, *** microwaves, time machines in between router and console? Is your console not connecting to internet at all, or can you for example run IE, or Netflix? Who is your *** ISP?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have almost the same problem. Evereytime I start up my Xbox One, it is able to connect to Xbox Live for a short time, but after that it is not possible to login or to access any other content although the Xbox says it is connected with my network. The same goes with any other device that is connected with my wifi shortly after I turned on the Xbox, they display that they are connected with the network, but can't do anything within it, even the router configuration site is not accessable. After the Xbox is off again, everything works fine on my other devices though.

The router is maybe 5 meters away and my ISP is Vodafone.

Sorry this didn't help.

MashaIM when did that start happening?

Sorry this didn't help.