Can't Connect to Live?

What Country/State/Province do you live in: Ottawa, Canada
Modem brand & model number: 
Xbox 360 4G

Things you have tried: Restarting, Testing, Swtiching Automatic to Manual and back again, restarting router. 

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider): Rogers
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000 - 0000
X: 8000 - 0011
Y: 0000 - 0000
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFFF
L: 0015 - 10F1
Q: 8007 - 0435
T:Wireless
D:0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0
S:WPA2
C:0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Greetings YOLO!

Appreciate if you could post up the make and model of your router, and your modem as well (if this is not a single device). Also, state whether you have the black, white, external wireless network adapter or the built-in (Xbox 360S/E).

[quote user="YOLOswagRainbow"]Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown[/quote]Could you access your router's utility interface and make sure UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled.

If its possible, could you connect your console with an Ethernet cable instead of wireless, so that we can determine if this is isolated to your wireless connection, or not. 

Make sure you reset your console's network settings to factory defaults, before you try connect your console with an Ethernet cable.

Browse to Xbox network settings and select Configure Network. Select the Additional settings tab and select Restore network settings to factory defaults.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, and thanks for your response. At first I was confused, trying all the things that normally fix this were not working. Worried, I made a forum post and started thinking about the game I was playing. I bought a used disc, was it hacked? But then I realized something that made me feel very stupid: I believe my Xbox Live membership has expired! Thanks again, but I think that is the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.