Can't connect to live (xbox one)

ive tried multiple times connecting to xbox live wireless on my xbox one, but it just won't budge. My xbox connects to the network itself, but the network won't connect to live.(won't load pins, won't sign me in, doesn't load anything to do with XBL, says I'm offline, etc.) I have a **** Modem/router gateway and my ISP is comcast (xfinity)

I have  no idea what else I could possibly do. Wired connection is not an option for me so I would like to know if there's anything I could do on my end, or if my "amazing" modem/router comcast provides just doesn't work with xbox.(which would be a huge bummer)

things that I have tried:

port forwarding

DMZ

adjusting security settings and parental control

reserving xbox's IP address

adding the xbox as a "trusted device"

reseting modem/router and xbox 

changing security mode to WPA2PSK-AES

what more can I do? This is very frustrating because I have no options to even be on xbox live at any times and I pay $9.99 a month for it and $7 a month for the modem/router and I don't even get to fully enjoy my xbox. (it's basically a brick without internet)

please can someone help me out ASAP?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Can other devices can connected to the internet. If not. Time to get a new router. If other can. Then get your ISP to help you. Or even get a help from a friend or famliy that a geek in that area.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.