Can't connect to live - have tried nearly everything

I've had my Xbox 360S for a bout a year now. Just recently (two weeks maybe) it randomly denied me access to xbox live. I haven't been able to log in since then. I've went through all the steps on here, but nothing has worked. My gold membership expired about a month ago, but I can't get gold again unless I can connect. Any help would be appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you receiving a NAT warning? Have you tried the Xbox Live connection test? It could probably due to your new router's firewall and you need to trigger ports or port forward in order to for your Xbox 360S to communicate to Xbox Live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you have a specific error message the Xbox Displays?  Silly networks always messing things up!

Sorry this didn't help.

Try disconnecting from the wireless network on xbox and restoreing wireless factory settings then turn off the xbox and turn on and connect. hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

You may or may not be console banned... It is best to follow the suggestion's above, but also check your email to see if Xbox has taken any enforcement action against your console.. if not navigate to your network settings and see if wireless networks are available.. if they do not show up it could turn out to be a fault with your wireless card. Please phone 1-800-4MY-XBOX and the agents will take you through troubleshooting process and decide what's wrong and if your console needs to be sent in for repair!

Regards,

~NSS Create

Sorry this didn't help.

First try to reset your modem and router by unplugging them for 30 seconds and try to connect again. If this fails, connect your Xbox to your modem directly through a LAN cable. If your Xbox will connect then, you have an issue with your router. First go through all of the steps that Xbox offers through its FAQ's. If none of the solutions they offer work, you may have an issue with your router that will require you to replace it.

If you connect directly to your modem through a LAN cable and you still cannot connect to Live, there is a problem with your Xbox and you will need to start the process of getting it repaired. Contact 1-800-4myxbox. They will most likely walk you through a number of the same steps you have already completed prior to issuing a repair ticket. Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.