Can't connect to internet through

Did a Xbox LIVE connection test.....  Network failed. 

"Configure Network"

I get an IP Address  

Subnet Mask that looks like 255.255.0.0

Gateway 0.0.0.0

DNS Primary AND Secondary 0.0.0.0

I was connected last night, I turned off the Xbox. I turned it on to play again and it had no connection to my Xbox

Why did this occur? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sounds like restoring back to network factory defaults could help. Power surges, brownouts and other naturally occurring events can corrupt flash memory, so I suggest Resetting the Factory (Network) Settings: Tap the silver Guide button again, go 2 clicks to the right,

choose Settings, System Settings, Network Settings, then choose your connection (WIRED if Ethernet, otherwise the SSID of your WiFi connection),

then Configure Network. Copy down the settings for IP (auto/manual, IP address, subnet mask and gateway) as well as DNS (auto/manual, primary DNS server,

secondary DNS server), then go one click right to Additional settings. If anything is _not_ blank or Not Set, make a note of those settings as well,

then go to the bottom and choose Restore to Factory Defaults and confirm. Then power down the console, wait 8 secs or more, power back up and reconnect. You will be asked at some point 'An Xbox 360 wireless adapter has been detected but not configured. Do you want to configure now?' - answer YES.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.