Can't connect into Xbox Live - Parental Account

Hey guys,

I would like to connect into xbox live but I have to accept the new conditions and for that, I have to go to my parental account but my parents and I forgot the password. Is anyone could help me with that plz? It would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you remember the email address? If so just visit account.live.com/.../reset to reset the password in question. If you can't remember the email address or if you can't access it, contact Microsoft Support to see if they can help you

Contact me on Twitter: @DavBlayn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have tried the link above, and that didn't work because you couldn't verify the information, then this is where you have to go to contact Xbox: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

--

If after that call they cannot help you, then unfortunately the only option left would be to make a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am in the same situation.  After a frustrating call with Microsoft Support, they told me that I am "stuck in a loophole" and there is "nothing anyone can do".  It's unfortunate if you are loosing purchased Microsoft points and your entire friend list (like me).

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Hawk2k8, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to access your account. I'm afraid if phone support has confirmed that you do not have enough information to verify your account then you'll have to create a new account to accept the TOU and play online.

Sorry this didn't help.