Can't choose

I've got 4/5 games on my pre-order list due out in September/October/November,

Basically, i can't have them all....wife would kill me. I'm stuck with one choice.

I've been watching Dead Island for a while and the concept of free-roam, paradise island zombie fest looks great. But i hated L4D due to the speed of the controls. Camera moved to fast for me and whole thing seemed like i was constantly having to panic and spin around in circles. I know its a zombie game and they will come from every angle, but i'd prefer something a little slower. I'm just wondering whether this will be the same, fast paced and hectic and not for me.

Other game is Rage, saw something about it ages ago and though oooo that looks quite cool, but never read anything else. Saw an advert for it the other day online and have been looking at it more last few days and it seems a pretty cool concept. Graphics look amazing and it seems to me like Fallout with cars? But i'm concerned as to whether it will be as free roam as Fallout or whether you basically just go from one place to another doing missions and little exploring.

I can only choose one of the above 2, so I'd like some help :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Coin of death. Heads it goes through to the next round, tails, its out.

Dump the wife, get 'em all. Everybody wins!

[quote user="FatMond"]

Dump the wife, get 'em all. Everybody wins!

[/quote]

Agree!

HAve to agree with fatmond here

It all comes down to do you have friends that will be playing Dead Island ?, if it was me id pick Dead Island over Rage every day of the week, don't get me wrong Rage looks amazing and ill pick it up myself but given the choice it has to be without question Dead Island, and yes it will be slower paced, and bigger and deeper and in some respects better than L4D.

ha ha love ya sig Pelaguin

People who get married are losers, its one off the biggest traps ever not only on your money but your partners weight

Lol, right ooooook Don.

To answer the question, no i don't have any friends that will be buying Dead Island so it will just be me. I think i might just get Dead Island and hopefully rage will go down a little in price....or I could even just trade Dead Island in tbh. Cheers.

Remember most games drop to about half price within about 3 months so you could just wait a while and buy a couple.

Get Dead island now then get Rage when its dropped in price in the January sales.