Can't change xbox live microsoft account - xbox 360/pc

Close to the end of last year i bought a new windows 8 laptop which i had hoped to connect to my xbox live account but i needed to create a new email as to have everything go to there, i tried changing xbox live accounts but it would not work, i went to the chat support on thoe xbox.com website and spoke to "pam" who understood my situation and said she would try and help me so i wouldn't have to wait the 30day period to change xbox live accounts and she said she would get back to me in a few hours, a month later i had not received an email from her or xbox in any way. this angered me alot as for the whole holidays which end today, i could not use my xbox and new laptop in conjunction, i now face a new problem as after the 30days have slowly passed i still cannot change xbox live accounts, my desginated email is now an account alias for my xbox live account but it is not the primary email as i wish to discard the current primary email. When i try change it i get this message: Xbox Stores- The email address or password you entered isn't valid. Please try again. I have re-tried countless times and i am at the point where i want to smash my xbox as i have waited so long for this 30day period to pass which ruined my holidays and now i still cannot get it to work for the life of me, i would really appreciate any help possible as i have looked in every corner for ehlp but i will not delete my accoutn and recover it as that will require another 30day wait and "pam" said that after the original 30day wait it would work NO PROBLEM.

Regards, XxEl CaPiTaNoxX

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Once you get into the 30 day wait there is no way to by pass that issue. When you want to change anything on a Microsoft account it is best to add one first, verify it and then remove the old one. Always add first, verify, log out, then log back in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.