Hello everyone I have a very annoying problem that has been going around for months now. Well first of all, when I made my xbox live account, I used an email address that doesn't work anymore. It got terminated because I switched to a different phone and internet provider. So for some reason Xbox is making me verify my account but I cant do that since I cant receive the code in my email. BUT, the thing is i called xbox live support many many times and they said the same thing over and over again of changing my password and it'll work but it DOESN'T. I keep getting this email:
Thank you for your request. Your Microsoft account
*** Email address is removed for privacy *** was created using an email address from a provider other than Microsoft. To reset your password
for this account, follow these steps:
- Click Here <https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx> for the Microsoft account password reset page.
- Select an option and click "Reset your password".
- Enter your Microsoft Account, then enter the security characters, lastly click "Next".
- On the following page, select "Email me a reset link" and then click "Next".
- A reset link is now sent to your email address.
Should you require further assistance, please visit the Microsoft account Support Pages <http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10> .
After I reset my password nothing changes. It still wants me to verify my account!!!