Can't change email.

When I go into the settings to change the associated WLID, it tells me wrong information. I sign into my account, and then sign into the new email and then it asks "Yes, Change", and "No, Don't change" or whatever and it tells me after accepting "Yes, Change" that it's the wrong information. I've been doing this thing for months, trying every random hours of the day, and changing my passwords all over the place and it still continues to tell me wrong information. What the F!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Psyker, sorry to hear about the frustration! What's the exact error code you're receiving? And at what point are you receiving it in the process? Is it after you've entered the new email address, or before? If after, have you tried a different email address?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not receiving an error code, I'm receiving "Wrong information" basically. It's after I sign into both my current email, and the new email. Yes, I have tried different email addresses and I still get the same error.. that the information is wrong, when it's spot on. Might as well just start a new damn account. //sigh.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! Are you able to log in at http://live.com with both your old and new WLID? Do you get any issue here with either of them?

Sorry this didn't help.