can't add points to my account.

hello to all gamers.

I didnt realise that I was not the only person who is having this problem. I am also having the same problem, and this has been happening about a couple of months now. Normally I could add points by using the voucher that you buy in stores or adding points using paypal, but now when I try both, I always get this error message,

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.

I have tried everything in the book (sort to speak) and doesnt work. I even tried upgrading my membership to gold but that doesnt work. I think the persons who created this xbox website should fix this problem. I dont think it has anything to do with your bank, its the website itself that has a bug or heaven forbid, a hacker (a hacker managed to get into the playstation website and I am pretty damn sure it could happen with the xbox website.) So xbox all we gamers ask is please fix this problem so we can continue downloading patches from this great website. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: