Can't add family member

I Search and I still can't find an answer of how to add family members. I want to buy the Family Pack but I can't add my family members. There isn't a button that add family members on this Xbox website nor on the Xbox console in the family settings.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

if you have a family pack sub on your account, you will go to the settings page on the dashboard and select family.

this will bring up the family center showing current family members as well as the add member option.

when adding a member to your family you must have the gt profile downloaded to your console and know the email and pw associated with that profile.

still not seeing the family center? try redownloading your profile.

in the add member menu under the family settings page you will see the amount of open family member spots, select one. then on the next page you will see the gt's on the console that can be added.

select the gt desired to be added, then follow the on screen intructions to finish the process.

hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I haven't bought a family pack yet. Do I have to buy the family pack first in order to add family member?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Neko,

Yes, you would need to purchase the Xbox Family subscription before you could add members, here is a link that can help get you started http://support.xbox.com/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/how-to-join-family-pack . 

You might also find this FAQ here helpful http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/billing-points-family-pack

Sorry this didn't help.