Can't access Xbox1 live services and back up account

Recently my son bought a Gold Membership Card and put $60 into his account. His email address is [Mod Removed]. The last few days when he tried to access his account and play his games online he can't do it as he can't remember his password. There is an option to use registered mobile number to recover his account (password), but when he try to do so a message is displayed for days: There is a temporary problem with the service. Please, try again.

Finally, yesterday I (his father) decided to try to fix this problem on his behalf, and instead of registered mobile number we selected option "we don't have it any more) and went trough the recovery process using internet browser. I actually, received a code my son is supposed to use instead of password to access his email account, but the security code sent to me doesn't function at all and is not accepted by [Mod Removed] account at all.

In other words, although we payed for the services we can't use it as we do not have access to it.

Please, could you help me to fix these problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Might be best to contact support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us   Just make sure you know all the security details when you call.

Posting personal details,like your email address,is not allowed on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.