Can't access xbox live.

I can't access XBOX live because i need to accept the new terms and services which is fine up until it says i need parental approval, im 22 years old born in 1990 i can't remember what year i made my account but i do not remember ever having a "parental account" attached to it, so i am now stuck because there is no parental account for me to use to accept the terms of conditions so either i need a way to set it so i do not need parental approval as i am not underage or i'm going to have to make an entirely new account just to get around this irritating problem.

So is there anything i can do to fix it or am i just going to have to make a whole new account because of this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you were underage when your account was created, then a parental account would be assigned. If so, it doesn't become an adult account automatically, you have to promote it.

If you don't know what it could be, you can call phone support and ask about steps to finding out that information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@CrimsonPoison23,

Parental controls are divided into two groups: console controls and online safety and privacy. Console controls are located in the Family Settings or Family Centre area on your console (depending on your Xbox LIVE membership type).

Turn on console controls

1. On your console, go to Settings, then select Family.

Tip Not seeing Settings? You might be using an older version of the console software. See Update your Xbox 360 console softwarefor information on how to update your console software.

1. Select On to turn on Console Safety.
  2. Enter a 4-button pass code using your controller.
  3. Select Save and Exit.

Try this and If this doesn't work come back and tell us.

Kind Regards,

TheStigGN

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry post above is a Suggested Answer not this!!!

Sorry this didn't help.