Can't access my Xbox account

Ok so my account was created a while back, at the time i just went along and assumed i had used the right email and information. Well my xbox live account eventually expired, and for what ever reason i created a new account to play with well after getting new games and the data for playing those games was on that account i decided to buy xbox live for that one, i guess i just figured i could use both accounts.(Clearly a lack of judgment in my case i know) Well long story short i moved and my little brother kept my xbox. I recently acquired a new xbox and once again created another new account.(Honestly there's something wrong with me i have like five different accounts) Well now after that long story i get to the problem. On the first account i mentioned i downloaded some games from the xbox market place. Well now since i left all of my xbox stuff with my little brother i am completely restarting my game collection, and would like to have the games i previously purchased from the market place on my other account. So i tried downloading that account onto my new xbox, and failed. After all that time i had forgotten my password and even the email i used for that account. Of course i went through the normal procedures of password/account recovery, which also failed. In that span of time i had forgotten my security question too. Now this is where the real trouble and confusement comes in. I decided i would ask my little brother to sign into my account on the xbox he had and see if he could get my account info for me. He informed me of the email i used and i tried using that and guessing the password, which failed. So the only option i had left was to click email me a replacement password. So i did, but when i went to sign into the email it popped up with an error message saying that there was no email account activated with that email. So a very puzzled and confused me kept at it trying to crack the problem for two days, two very long, sad, and disappointing days. Well finally i got it i signed into my account except the only problem was that it was under a different email(and expired for lack of use over time). So as far as i can tell somehow my xbox let me put in an invalid email which has now rendered my account inaccessible and useless. Which also means that those games i spent money on are now also rendered inaccessible and useless. So if anyone can help me with this problem, that would be truly amazing! This whole situation has been extremely stressful and infuriating. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

Go ahead and contact Phone Support about this.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They may just be able to help you regain access to that account and move it to a different email account.

There are steps for switching the email yourself, but you probably would not be able to perform these on account of not having access to the email account behind it all.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.