Can't access my live account?

Hi, I recently bought a usb flash drive (from Microsoft made for xbox) for my xbox. I travel between two locations frequently and so I put my xbox live account on my flash drive so I could access it from both locations. Now when I try to log into my account to play my games at the 2nd location, it keeps giving me the error message without a code that is telling me to reset my password. I did that twice and still nothing. I tried to enter a different email too. I have no idea what to do. If there's anything I left out feel free to ask, I'll reply with as much info as I have. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

It seems to me like maybe the Microsoft server is detecting you as someone who is trying to hack the account. Have you ever put an Account Security Proof on? This may help it see that is actually you that is trying to access it. You also would want to take a look at the webpage and scroll down to, Password protect your Xbox Live profile remotely.

This should fix the issue you are having but if it does not feel free to reply back

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.