Can't access my gamertag

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I have a dire situation. I had an Xbox 360 for 4 years then after 2 red rings it stopped reading disks. So I bought a new Xbox and transferred my gamertag via USB to the new Xbox. I didn't know it was going to ask me for the windows live I'd I had used to create the gamer tag. Because it never asks you for it when you normally sign in. Then I could not take my account online because I have no remembrance of the windows live I'd or password. And it's been like 5-6 years now. And the information I put in was probably bs because I was like 13. I have already made a new account but I really want to get access to my old one considering it has 60000 gamerscore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if there was a way to access the secret question I remember the answer but I can't find the question because I don't know the windows I'd.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 141 Applies to:

Regarding account specifics you will need to contact customer support, no one here can retrieve your account details. 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can try using the info in this article to find your account information:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

Hope it helps you out. Otherwise I'd try giving phone support a call, as stated above. Good luck:-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.