Can't access my account/trying to change primary email to another.

I need help.  I have tried calling XBL Support and I have emailed them.  But, they have given me stupid responses and have decided not to help.  XBL Support told me to go on the forums to see if I can access my account or atleast try to change my primary email to another current email that I use. 

Here is my problem:

My primary email that was used for my XBL Account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.  But, as you can see the email provider, "Veizon" does not exist.  So, even if I had my password for my email I still wouldn't be able to sign it to recover my password for my XBL Account.  So, all I am asking is to change my email so I can recover my account or reset my password to recover my account and then later change my primary email.  I don't remember my Secret Question as I made this account in 2007 or 2008.  But, I can confirm my address, state, city, CC#, etc to prove I am the owner.  This is seriously my only hope as I have gone through everything that support has to offer and if I don't get my account back I'm going to have to create another one and START ALL OVER AGAIN.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

same happened to me , i made an account and randomly got the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** .. i have no idea  what the password is. i need help..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If this ever happens to you and you can't remember your password or email then give up.  You can't recover your password even if you were standing right next to Customer Support.  Start over, and accept it.

Sorry this didn't help.

xbox.com/forgot

You have an option to fill out information in the account details when doing a password reset. This is your WINDOWS LIVE ID NOT YOUR GAMERTAG. They are separate departments of microsoft. Xbox can not reset your WLID information because they do not have access to the tools to do so.

Sorry this didn't help.