Can't access my account - new profile instead

Hi lads!
In this days i'm experimenting a strange issue... I wanted to login my account on website, but my password won't work, so I proceed to recover and change password. 
Then a weird spanish mail come to my email account, with the authentication code to restore password. 
When I finally managed to enter my account... surprise!
The gamertag is different, and I don't have any Gamerpoints (no history or any other data), but some informations in the profile are mine, like my birthday and my name... I think this could be an old account I made years ago and forgot since then, but I was 100% sure my email address was linked with my real account (with more than 18k points), and not linked with this old one... I don't even have my console here (I moved from Ireland two months ago, and my xbox is still in Italy), so I can't even check my right address in there...
I wrote a mail at support, still waiting for an answer...
The problem is I can't even try to recover my account, 'cause my mail is linked with this one, and everything I could try will only edit this empty account...

Any advices?
What do you think I can do to resolve?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It sounds as though you've either created a new tag overtop the existing one or somehow managed to move an older one.

Please follow the steps at the link below for info on how to change the email address associated with a gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.