Can't access account.

I recently had a account suspended indefinitely. I had to made a new account on my console and now I can't play the digital copies of games I bought on that said account.  And I'm quite unhappy how my suspention was handled. A month ago I received a message on my one regarding a modification in violation of Microsoft agreement and I needed to correct it within 30 days OR I would receive enforcement action. I made all necessary corrections and was hit with a permanent suspension. I'm posting this here because I was told to by a member in the support chat. I went through the case review and that was just foolish as couldn't even plead my case myself. I've been a long time xbox fans since the first generation original console. This whole scenario has really turned me off from the company.  Plus, Microsoft billed my card to renew live on my suspended account. What is that? Kick me when Im down? Someone please help me at the least figure out a way for me to just get the games that I bought back... I feel like I've been robbed. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

There wouldn't be a way to get the games back once the account has a suspension or banned then what ever is on that account would stay on the account you would have to start a new account and continue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

RobertK956 is correct.  Per the terms of use we all agree to when we start these accounts and play on our Xbox's, when an account is permanently banned/suspended, all purchases made on that account are forfeit.

Gold should definitely not have renewed and if for some reason it did, a quick call to 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and talking to a billing representative will get that charge reversed right away.  Please note that no one you talk to on the phone will have any power or authority over enforcement actions.  XBLPE is a compartmentalized department that can not be reached by phone.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is completely asinine that I had my account was locked after I made the necessary corrections as asked by the enforcement team. And then billed for live again.  I've been a xbox customer since the release of the very first xbox...  the customer support is a complete joke and these forums are an even bigger joke. This is just another sign for me to switch to a diferent console.  Thanks for your help and input guys. But this is the straw that broke the camels back. I won't be paying a company for services when they don't care about their customers.

Sorry this didn't help.

I sugest you to request a case review with enforcement about your banned/suspended account

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

2. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History. 3. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.  4. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree. 5. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon. 6. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

After submitting, an XBLPET agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided.  

Sorry this didn't help.