Can't access Account info and xbox live connectivity issues

Earlier today I was prompted to enter my new card number for payment, so I did and everything seemed to work fine until I went online to try to delete my other card number and all your website can tell me is: 'Whoops, that shouldn't have happened.' Seriously, do you put that message there just to *** people off? Numerous times I've tried to access my account and everytime I got that message. I also got an xbox live error message/number that apparently doesn't exist in your system, go figure. So, here I am as I tried again and still get the same results. I'm having trouble connecting to xbox live for no apparent reasonSo, I'm sure my issue won't even get answered or questioned like the last time I was on here having connectivity issues.
And if someone does help, I greatly appreciate it, and don't type out something like "I feel your frustration," because you don't. Just be straight, say what's wrong with your software and tell me how to fix it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I would suggest you contact support by phone for this issue, they will be able to get it fixed for you. Also please do not avoid the word filter on the fourms it is there for a reason as we have users of all ages.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.