1. I have spoken to the xbox agents twice, but they both told me to use my Xbox console to promote my account. (I don't have an Xbox console). Afterwards they 'escalated' my problem but then notified me after 72 hours that it isn't possible to get around the parental approval issue EVEN THOUGH I'm already 18. They told me to create another xbox account which I don't want to because all my contacts/apps would be loss in my windows phone.
2. I tried contacting the Xbox ambassadors but the chat window keeps on refreshing at the loading page. (in other words, it doesn't work)
3. Phone call? There were only US numbers listed and I live in another country. (Not all people with an Xbox account are from the US)
- I'm 18
- I forgot which parents account was linked to my account
- I DO NOT own an Xbox console
- I can't purchase anything (both free and paid) off the windows marketplace in my windows phone.