Can't accept the new xbox live terms of use because of forgotten parental account

The new xbox terms of use was issued some time in November 2012. Back then I was still 17 y/o so I decided to wait it out until I'm 18 to promote my child account into a adult account. I am now legally 18 years old but STILL can't find the option on xbox.com to promote my child account. There is also no way to view my linked parental account on xbox.com because it wouldn't let me access my profile/account information without first accepting the terms of use. I have also attempted the 3 different methods of contacting the xbox team but all failed.

1. I have spoken to the xbox agents twice, but they both told me to use my Xbox console to promote my account. (I don't have an Xbox console). Afterwards they 'escalated' my problem but then notified me after 72 hours that it isn't possible to get around the parental approval issue EVEN THOUGH I'm already 18. They told me to create another xbox account which I don't want to because all my contacts/apps would be loss in my windows phone.

2. I tried contacting the Xbox ambassadors but the chat window keeps on refreshing at the loading page. (in other words, it doesn't work)

3. Phone call? There were only US numbers listed and I live in another country. (Not all people with an Xbox account are from the US)

So,

- I'm 18

- I forgot which parents account was linked to my account

- I DO NOT own an Xbox console

- I can't purchase anything (both free and paid) off the windows marketplace in my windows phone.

How can I accept the update Xbox terms of use and/or promote my child account into an adult account?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

As was told to you, you have to do this from an xbox strangely, but if you need to contact support what country are you from? Hopefully the number can be found in this list and they can help you. forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you provide phone support with enough security questions and billing information they can inform you the parental email. As said, let us know what country you are from and we can give you your countries support number.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.