Can't accept the new Terms and Agreements and keep recieving status code 8015d080

Alright, so the other night i did the update for the new Xbox dashboard. After the update was finished, it told me i had to accept the new terms. I clicked accept, and then an error code popped up and told me the information could not be retrieved. For the past year or so i haven't been able to use any of the apps like ESPN or Last.fm, because i would always get this status code. It never really bothered me too much, because i was still able to play games online, but with this new update, it won't even allow me to log onto LIVE. I tried calling support, but they were no help whatsoever.  I also can not log onto my account on the Xbox website. Am i screwed or what? PLEASE HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

By the way, i created the account i used to ask this question just for this question, so it is not my normal GT.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! First, we do ask that you post from the GT that is having the issue. Could you please use that account from now on? Also, can you try logging in to https://login.live.com with the GT in question and see if you get any prompts to update your account. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey OTTA, have you tried logging into the website listed above by Mister Gwyther?

Sorry this didn't help.