Can't accept terms of service because I don't have access to parent account

I am unable to access xbox live because I can't accept terms of service. This being due to not having access to my parent account, which was created almost 6 years ago. I have tried the email recovery form, it has been a week since I submitted it, chock full of helpful info that PROVED that I have access to the account. It said 24 hours at most, I am going on more than 7 days now. I want access to my account, I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on this system, and am fed up of waiting. I can't fix anything due to this terms of service, can't chat with a microsoft employee for SUPPORT because I can't accept the terms of service. I know for a fact calling the support will due me no help, as they have no way of fixing this problem except by accepting my form. My issue number is [Mod Removed], please help or I am going to by a PS4 and be done with this microsoft bull crap.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  However, if you submitted a form to gain access to the email you'll need to contact the email provider at their support website for more info.

However, if you're 18 or older you can promote your child account using the steps at the following link.

support.xbox.com/.../promote-child-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

LOL. [Mod removed]

[Mod removed]

He is unable to log in... and you give link which in first step we can read: 'LOG in your xbox live acount'. [Mod removed]

btw i have the same problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can read quite well.  He does not have access to the parent account which you don't need to access in order to promote a child account.

Now, please go ahead and create a new thread detailing your issue with any troubleshooting steps that you have already tried so that I can continue to ask baseless questions and give useless answers.

Sorry this didn't help.