Can´t connect to Xbox Live

What do I have to do to connect to Xbox Live ?

I enter my email and password to connect to Xbox Live, But get the message "Sorry, There´s a problem with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem"

What needs to be done on that page ??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

can you log in there?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try this.

Go to xbox.com and click on the "Join Xbox Live" tab at the top of the homepage.

2 View the list of services on the next page. Silver memberships also offer avatar creation and voice and text chat, while Gold members can stream Netflix to their consoles and use Facebook and Twitter on their Xbox 360 systems.

3 Choose the free or paid service and click the appropriate tab. Enter your email address on the next page.

4 Fill out the user information in the boxes on the following page. Here you can create your gamertag and pick a picture to represent you. (Once you access your gamertag on your Xbox 360 console, you can create an avatar.) Accept the terms of agreement to complete your application.

5 Enter your credit card information on the next page if you choose a Gold membership to begin your paid service. Read more: How to Create an Xbox Live Account Online

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.