Can you help me with something?

I want to cancel my Microsoft account and I know that will remove my xbox live but I have points and Minecraft Installed and I don't want to lose the games. Can anybody help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Bleak,

Not sure if I understand your question. You want to cancel your account but keep everything? What is the end result you are looking for? As it currently stands your MS points/local currency can't be transferred from one MS account to another.  If you are wanting to change MS accounts then you can use this guide to make the change, but please keep in mind that the local currency (formerly MS points) to NOT transfer to the new MS account. If you can let us know some extra details we will be more than glad to try and help you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to add, also not sure what your are trying to accomplish that eG did not answer above, but if you are trying to cancel your Xbox live member ship and revert back to an free Xbox sliver account support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription  doing this will retail all of your current content and Xbox live point.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.