Can you guys put a way to search the web on Xbox?

I was thinking with the new look for 360 Dashboard and I think it would be sweat if you could put a way to search the web. That Way I can be on my Xbox 360 talk to my clan members while going on to the site. But since it isn't like that, I have to go to another room to go on my site. Oh one more thing, can you guys expand the friends limit?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're not going to see web searching on the 360. No web browser, no web searching.

Friend limit is supposed to increase at some point. MS will not commit to a timetable for that.

Get a laptop

You know I can surf the internet on my Wii....for free and PS3 but heres Xbox(microsoft)I have to pay to play and theres no internet Hmmmm??? And by the way the latest xbox live update is a downdate it totally SUCKS! What is this new interface? netflix takes forever to sign in.I tried to play a game of tiger with a friend here at home and he could,nt remember his password we are both here at my house.....your new xbox live SUCKS!

Why is that when you can search the web free on Wii......This is Microsoft?????

I agree with MS, when they said years ago, there'd be no browser on XBL.

Im quite happy that theres no browser, its a console, if you want to browse the internet use your laptop.

I have to agree with the last to post, there will not be any web browser in Xbox. Also Xbox focus on gaming more than you making their system functional on multiple things. You have many good features already. They are going to keep improving Xbox for better Entertainment but not for web browsing. It will be more coding involvement, more storage space will be used if ever created. And it will not be good if they do such feature because Microsoft is developing new windows 8 so why create browser software for Xbox. The Web Feature will be mostly a waste of time for Xbox 360.

have you ever browsed the web on a Wii or PS3?  It's a downright abysmal experience. If you have a  PC. It's amazing that we have so many people that complain about the xbox doing "more than games", then we have the same people who whine and whine for a web browser

I'd rather use my laptop for internet browsing. What would we do with a browser on the 360? I'm sure it wouldn't have flash. Even if there was a web browser on the 360 I already know what people would use it for (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube). Oh wait, there are already apps for those sites on the dashboard!

I really don't see why people are so against a browser on the 360.

-

Just speaking for myself I would find one very useful for when I am on a PC game and wanted to pull up a guide or some other information about it. Instead of Alt-Tab I could quickly type it into the browser on the 360.