Can you download UFC Trainer?

It seems you can only buy UFC trainer in the shops?  IS there any way to download it straight to the xbox?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it isn't available on Games on Demand yet, so it is a visit to the shops for you.

proberbly cheaper in shops as GOD are expensive.

Thanks for the replies.  How long before it will go to GOD?  It just a pain to always change the disks, GOD is much better.

Lol. Exercising using a game is one thing. Can't be arsed changing discs... This is hilarious, lol.

well the game has only just been released, I would say 12 months to longer...if you are unhappy getting up to change discs how would you handle doing an actual full work out with the "game" lol

[quote user="burpingaway"]

Thanks for the replies.  How long before it will go to GOD?  It just a pain to always change the disks, GOD is much better.

[/quote]

Maybe gaming isn't for you.

You can get a new hobby if that's the case.

I've never found swapping discs to be a pain. I always quite liked it in games such as Final Fantasy VIII (my favourite and it came on 4 discs) because I knew it was time to take a break.

If it wasn't an exercise game, and he was saying changing discs was annoying - fair enough (Sometimes it can be, I guess). But the fact that it is an exercise game AND complaining that changing discs is too much work, IS funny.

But have you ever seen, an xbox with a range of discs at your local gym?  :)

I have a gym in a spare room in my home. So I don't go to public gyms.

Are you saying you're using Kinect in a gym? Lol. Hitting those virtual focus mitt's is a waste of time and NOT what Urijah Faber does, despite him telling you in those adverts, that you can now copy his workouts.