CAN WE SWEAR in OUR BIO or WHAT!?

I want a moderator to answer this *** question. I got suspended for my bio because it said "If you mess with (friend) then I will actually come over there and F*** (without asterisks) you in the @@@!"

I MIGHT be able to understand that one, but if I was banned for having the word F*** uncensored then thats *** because they leave the bio UNCENSORED, so I want to change my bio to:

"(friend) wont own you.... SHE'LL F***ING OWN YOU!" now can I get banned for that? answer this question FAST and oh boy do I mean FAST or ur FINISHED!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Again....

Section 3. Using the Service.

You must not use the Service to harm others or the Service. For example, you must not:

• use the Service to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Microsoft;

Wrong Area To Post This Thread Too...

Read This Post...

forums.xbox.com/.../240121.aspx [Read Down The Bottom Too]

when the forum swear filter blocks out half your post it may suggest it is inappropriate for your bio.

I think NanaTechSoldier is right here, your bio is threatening and no you can't swear either.  Try to say what you want to in a less aggressive way, so you might say.

'I'll beat anyone in game who messes with my friends.'

or for your second one:

'My friend won't own you in game she'll batter you.'

It gives the message you want without being offensive.

No you can't swear in your Bio, it says so in the Code of Conduct.  Did you read it?

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities. 

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Your profile has to remain E for Everyone, or G for General Audiences if you want a movie rating equivalent. It does not matter if you make it invisible or  visible to friends only.

Why do you need to use profanity?  That the only way you can get your point across?  Sounds like someone has a shallow mind if you ask me.

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

No you can't swear in your Bio, it says so in the Code of Conduct.  Did you read it?

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities. 

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

[/quote]Bingo!

-Jim