Can Upgrading to XBL Family pack repair a gamertag issue

Ok let met explain this clear and short. My girlfriends msn email associated with her Xbl account got hacked to where she could no longer update her account management or be able to do an account recovery, but she is able to play on her Xbl account on her 360 until her gold expires on 11/2/11. she has been terified of her losing her Xbl account in the foreseen future. Is it possible for me to add her to my family pack account to save her account?

We tried the whole email recovery process via MSN where the send you to a private forum and all but they telling her to create a new email. is this suppose to solve her problem. does anyone know.

I NEED YOU HELP PLEASE

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If your girlfriend's account has been 'hacked' then you need to call Support and open an Unauthorised Access case. support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can change the email of the account when you log in. If it is not possible to do that for whatever reason then contact support and they will be able to change it for you to a new email address after verifying who you are.

I would suggest you create a fresh email, and keep the password and email safe, don't ever use it on another site or forum. Have Microsoft support change it to that email when you call them.

Microsoft support is your best option right now. Do not waste time here. Call them!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.