Can someone please explain what they are doing with the Family Plan so I understand?

Currently I have 5 XBOXES in the house. 3 Kids have 1 each and I have one. The 5th is in the Bedroom but only occasionally used for Nextflix/HBO Go.  I have the XBOX Live Family Plan. I kind of like the way things are now.

I just don't understand what they are doing and how it is making anything easier or better or simpler. I'm confused by it all.

Can I buy 1 Digital copy and all 4 of us play it together at the same time on seperate systems? Because to do that currently I have to buy 2 - 4 copies.

I just don't see or understand how anything they are doing is making anything "Improved". It seems worst. Yes, I read it all. Maybe one of you would be kind enough to explain it in layman's terms.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Basically on the 27th of August your current family plan ends no matter the date of your renewal. When it ends every account on your current plan will have the amount of time left in your plan as gold plus an extra three months. When the gold time eventually runs out you can choose to pay the standard price for gold. However when xbox one is released they are introducing HOME GOLD what that is that if you have one console you only need one gold account and any other silver accounts can use the gold features. I hope this helps