can some one from micro soft explain my ban ??

please do not post silly replys, i would only like to have my question answerd by a moderator or some one who works for micro soft. i tried to sign in to my x box to play call of duty black ops. it told me i was banned from x box live, no reason, nothing. the console has been banned full stop.

right my gamer tag is windhunds. im 43 years old, i use the x box to keep in touch with my children who i do not see due to a divorce. so it means a lot to be able to play with my children on the game i have spent a lot of money on. the reasons why you get banned are apparently if you mod ? your x box. ie open it up and mess with it. which definetly has not been done, as i struggle to put the batterys in the hand set let alone tamper with it. and 2nd is market place theft? now you all may well be very clued up on all this, but believe me i do not have a clue. but i do not accept the theft allegation in the slightest. is micro soft calling me a thief? now in the eyes of the law you cannot be called a thief unless you have been to court and convicted. so are micro soft the law now? i have not commited theft, i have not messed with my x box, and no one else has either. so why the ban, and why did i have to spend 20 minutes on my mobile phone acrueing a huge phone bill to be told i have to ask on a public forum. right, so as i work as an actor and radio presenter, and i also have the means now to start broadcasting publicaly to and to address this problem im sure many people are now experiencing, lets see what wonderful answers microsoft will come up with. if any. and i can assure you i will not be letting this go, as i can see this topic gaining a lot of public support. so micro soft the balls in your court. you may delete this thread before you answer, but i would strongly suggest you do not. as now we have several media options open to me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi,

This is not the correct forum for your query

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.