can one of you reset my gamerscore

thank in advanced

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Nope not a single person here can do that.

I can. Here is what I am going to do: Tell you to go create a new LIVE account, wait for you to create said account, have a party because you now have 0 gamerscore.

Sorry OP but the XBL Policy Enforcement Team doesn't take "request". They will Reset a Gamescore from Violations of the ToU for Cheating and System Tampering (Gamescore/ Achievements) which it doesn't appear your Profile has either?

creating a new live account would be the easiest way to do this.. not sure why you would want to, i work hard for my achievments..

Did you mod OP?

Well if you cheat your gamerscore you can have it restarted but I highly advise you not to do that, since I think microsoft brands you a cheater, I'm not that sure my friend told me about gamerscore cheaters

[quote user="MassLegion808"]

Well if you cheat your gamerscore you can have it restarted but I highly advise you not to do that, since I think microsoft brands you a cheater, I'm not that sure my friend told me about gamerscore cheaters

[/quote]

This is true. The XBL PET not only Resets the Gamescore back to 0 but for all Games on the Profile and those Achievements can never be Unlocked again, even if obtained legitimately. In addition, the GamerZone "Cheater" and a Watermark (from Xbox.com) is permanently added to the Profile and neither can be removed.

lol naaa you CAN unlock the achievements again. But the rest is true..  on my old account i hacked my score and it got reset to 0, plus in my gamerzone it says "cheater" but you only see it ;)

If you wanted too just look it up on youtube, its simple.. don't know why you would tho

^ Sorry but you're wrong. Once you get reset you can't get achievements you had modded. Therefore only new games on your gamercard will be able to obtain achievements.

EDIT: Also you're not the only one that can see it as everyone else can too.

Why would u want too?