Can not turn OFF auto-renewal

I first was set back by the bad service microsoft did with dumping Zune and merging it with x-box.

I dealt with it and after a few MONTHS of having to post and complain things settled down.

Now I just simply want to cancel the auto renewal option from my account since I rarely use it and figured I would just buy the occasional card to use.

I know I shouldn't be, but SURPRISE! Cancelling doesn't seem to be as easy as it seems.

I use Chrome, got to the point where I check the OFF on Auto Renewal, but the CONTINUE button does not highlight or work, just the cancel button.

All that does is cancel the cancel. When I check the off button I dont even get that little message shown in your help pages asking me if i'm sure and telling me how my account will be not filled automatically on the next date.

And you have to wonder why I'm just a little fed up with Microsoft?

PLEASE STOP MY AUTO RENEWAL! 

DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE STEPS TO HAVE THE BANK DENY PAYING YOU.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Randy,

I would suggest trying to turn off the auto renewal in IE if that doesn't work then contact Xbox Support by phone and they will be able to turn off auto renewal for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This link will give you step by step directions to cancel auto payment. If this method doesn't work, you will have to call Xbox support.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.