Can not Re-up Xbox Gold...

First I try to re-up my Gold on the console itself and then get the Error code 80290128. Once that happens I proceed to clear the system cache multiple times, when that doesn't work I go and re-download my profile. When that fails I figure obviously I should just go online and do it, what could go wrong? 

Sorry, that's as many as you can have

Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account.
PBR40441
ff9dfaf5-720b-4ab7-9f6f-65d47d722d8a
2014/04/06 - 18:58:15 UTC
Seriously? 
Long story short, there is a conspiracy preventing me from continuing my Gold status.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hello there Epicbrotherc

I`ve done some research for the error code on Xbox error code/status code search but there are no results for "80290128". I`m looking at your other "error code" you mentioned it was Pbr40441 and i've come up with some results for you. It`s for the "Xbox One" Not the "Xbox 360".

This may explain why i`m having problems trying to find/suggest/resolve this issue because this topic post you`ve submitted it's in The wrong department, This is for "Xbox 360" Account/Management Issues and this does include for the "Xbox one" but your looking for 03 - managing my Xbox live account on Xbox one.

if your experiencing difficulty's using the Xbox one your going to have to take this topic post to the following department for more efficient results of solutions.

Error pbr40441 occurs when trying to purchase an offer from an xbox one console

You see the following error code and message when you try to purchase an offer from your Xbox one console:

Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account. This may mean that the offer you’re trying to purchase has already been purchased the maximum number of times allowed for your account. This offer cannot be purchased again using the same account. Please try a different purchase.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.