Can not connect to xbox live

When starting game it shows me sign in to xbox live, but when it comes to logging on it alway says try agin later  and will not connect to xbox live.  Ran connection test can connect to network and internet fine, when it comes  to xbox live a black bar comes up and test shows connected but give me a error status below which will not let get on line.

W 0000-0021

X 000-000D

Y 20A8-4800

Z 0000-0000

ID FFFF FFFF 

I have tryed unplugging both modem and rougher, tried wireless and wired.  I have tried manualy set network setting configure IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway,

I am not sure about settings PPoPE settings refer to "user name, password, service name"

Does anyone have a idea what i am doing wrong

Thank

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try to contact your internet provider, if they can't help you, call Xbox Support, they most probably will.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, if you can’t connect to LIVE, or if you’re getting disconnected while playing there are the first basic steps you’ll need to take to get on LIVE.  There is a step-by-step troubleshooter for Top Issues with Xbox LIVE, and this particular issue seems to fall into this category.  Please go to the following link will take you to the support page:

support.xbox.com/.../common-issues

Home > Support > Xbox LIVE > Troubleshoot > Top Issues with Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE Connection issues

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE.

I get a NAT warning when I test my Xbox LIVE connection.

Which network ports do I need to open for Xbox LIVE?

For more connection related issues there's a Main Post on the following link:

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox Support » 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE » START HERE: I can’t connect to (or I’m being disconnected from) Xbox LIVE

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.