Can not connect to xbox live with wired and wireless connection

I am having a problem connecting to xbox live its very frustrating i just bought ghosts and payed for a year of gold and i can not even connect to play mulitiplayer

I have used this same connection about a year ago to play wireless and it had no problems but I just got back from deployment and now its giving me trouble i just dropped 35$ on an ethernet cable in case it was my xbox wireless receiver problem. yesterday i was able to connect to games but i would get disconnected all the time and lag so bad i couldnt even play the game. now it just wont let me connect.

My internet is fast enough at 11 mbps from a speed test and i have no trouble with speed using my laptop.

I have tried clearing the cache resetting my modem and xbox and i keep getting errors.

the connection test on the xbox says they all work but when i go to sign onto the game it gives me errors.

80151904 is one of them the other is xbox live is temporarily unavailable.

some help would be much appreciated I am on leave and would like to enjoy some free time playing xbox and not stressing about getting it to work.

thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello looking at your error code seems to be a problem with your profile, you should delete your profile and re download your profile to your console, here is the support article regarding your said issue, post back and let us know if this helped.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151904

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.