Can not connect to XBox live on any account. Error says can connect to internet but not to XBox Live

This just started happening today, I tested the connection and received the error Can not connect to XBox Live but can connect to internet.  I am connected Wirelessly using a Linksys Model WRT120N wireless router.  I have already reset the router to no avail.  I have exhausted all the self help options and still no XBox Live.  Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Petreys! I understand you are having an issue connecting fully to LIVE. I'd like to help resolve this issue for you! First, I understand you are on a wireless connection, correct? Can you try a wired connection directly to the modem to see if that connects. If it does, try connecting wired to your router as well. This is just for testing purposes, to see if that works. Please let me know what does and doesn't work here so we can proceed accordingly.

If you continue having this issue, I'd like to get a little more information. Can you please refer to this guide (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back with the answers to the bold questions there. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.