Can not connect my xbox to my computer via Ethernet cord.

I use my laptop as an adapter for my xbox (it's about 4-5 years old the xbox) I use to have no problem I would just turn my computer on, connect the cable and play on live, but yesterday I was having trouble connecting to my wireless network with my laptop, well actually I could connect to the network but not the Internet and resetting my modem didn't work. So I looked around online and found some help that said entering the command prompt: "Netsh int ip reset" would help. So I did the command and it worked but now my xbox dosen't connect to my computer. I don't think the cables or the ports are bad because my computer shows the xbox when I go to my computer. When I run the network test on my xbox it gives me these codes W 0000-000B X 4000-1001 Y 0000-0000 Z 0000-0000 ID 0001-0002 I don't know if doing the command is the cause because from what I've found online it says it just restores network settings to their default settings (factory ones) and I never did anything special to connect my xbox I just plugged it in and bridged the connections which I knew how to do, but this isn't a problem with my Internet my xbox won't even connect to my computer. FYI this is my first post and I couldn't find anything like mine so I made my own sorry if it was already here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi,

Please look at one or both of these guides for help on this set-up:-

support.microsoft.com/.../978618

www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/xbox-ics-bridging-guide

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.