Can not acces my account

Hello my gamertag is YourMineSuka1

My email has been blocked, I have not been able to access this account in any way and I am trying to get this gamertag to the email on file.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

You will need to go to this link here if you are unable to unblock the Windows Live ID(Email used to sign into the account) --. answers.microsoft.com/.../email

There are threads there on how to do this. Once the WLID has been unblocked you can access the account and do what you need to do.

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your mail account is blocked (and you just need it for your GT) just sign in at http://login.live.com/

and change your WLID to another email.

Hope this may help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi There, You can easily unblock your WLID email (Hotmail.com/Live.com) by adding a phone number for verification. If you login at https://login.live.com/ and try accessing your email, you should get a message about your email being locked and the verification process. Once you add the phone number, you get a text message almost instantly with a link to your account. Once you enter that 4 digit number your email is unblocked and you are good to go. If you are using a non MS email like Gmail or any others, You can easily change your email to a new one again via https://login.live.com/ Hope this helps. Good Luck !

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are unable to unblock the account by following the steps given here then you will need to go through a process of changing the e-mail on the account by following the directions below.

Remember these are ONLY to be used if you cannot unblock your account successfully.

1. Click on this link.
2. Click on the third option:  I Think Someone Else is using my Windows Live ID.
3. Select Reset your Password option .
4. Enter the Windows Live account you are trying to recover. 
5. Enter the characters you see on the picture, and then tick on Next.
6. Click on Customer Support.
7. When a highlighted Customer support phrase appears, tick on it.
8. Re-enter the Windows Live account you are trying to recover.
9. Enter your alternate email address. ( Active email address that you have access to even if it's not associated with the account )
10. Click on Continue. 
11. Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can on the Recover your Windows Live account page then click on Continue to submit.
12. A page that says Your information has been submitted will appear, (just wait for the result of the account recovery request on your alternate email address)

Note: To pass the validation process, you will need to provide as much precise information as possible. The more accurate your information is, the more likely you are to pass validation.

This will essentially move your non working WLID to the new one that you'd like to be contacted on. This does require that you follow the instructions up top and fill in as much information as you can in the form that is sent to your alternate e-mail.

Sorry this didn't help.