Can ms fix modded gamersocre? (are they able to do that?) read the story!!

So, hello all!

First of all, i really disappointed at MS, because of the support, how they dealing with their costumers - lets just say they doesnt like to give a helping hand to them

In the conduct they can only say, only u have a responsibility on the account ecetra.  and this is just a really short version of this thing.

I'm over a few investigation (actually, my profile) - it was stolen, and the gamerscore has been modded up -  too much stress and stuff like that with the costumer support etc. then i received the email: 

"no evidence of fraud"   - what the heck - i'm so nervous and no way to write down how much...

I spent so much money to calling the support in the last few months - i gave them every detail, REALLY! - i was even spoke with a supervisor, and i was told that they are able to check everything in the profile and console liftime, but it is not seems like that.

Another crazy thing is, i know the person who did all this to me, very hard to communicate with him, - i dont think so, he would wanna give it back to me, and to be honest i dont want that either, now.

This whole thing just ruined everything, and really broke me, health issues etc.

The last investigation on  the case was in June - i wasnt able to called the support again, and i always said i'll do on next week etc. - it was all about my disappointment

So in a meanwhile, this person has full access on my profile, because he managed to change EVERY data - name- address- in the account

Luckily i may have some chances, - because i only have 1 !!! information what should proove that i'm the real owner of the account - this is the unique id  of the account.

But i just cant see why the Microsoft is so unable to do anything - i mean i was really thinging about everything, how the system may work or not - and they should have to see it - the profile was moved to another console, with one sign in the gamerscore went up to 58+ thousand from 27k - all of the achievements unlocked offline EVEN THE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS, so its just SO REDICOULUS

(and i still have the original profile of mine on my computer, after when it was stolen, i copied to the pendrive) 

I don't want to accept the thing that i may have to start it over - I REALLY dont want to, i putted lots of effort into etc. NO WAY FOR ME TO START A NEW ACCOUNT.

So, this isn't the whole detailed story, but the point is in it. 

And the funny thing is that this guy is just get used to love this modding thing sh*t -  so that he even modded his own GT, i mean, he modded up the xbl number (which shows how many years that you are on xbox live) on his gamercard (hmm secret weapon for me againts him, maybe - when i'll call up the support again, i'll definetly report this) 

to be in topic -  MS SUPPORT TEAM, ARE THEY ABLE TO FIX MODDED GAMERSCORE ??? because i also tried to find any story/article with Google, but i didn't find anything on this :(

Sorry for my english!

have a nice day! :) 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully you've called Support Call Us and gotten them to open an Unauthorised Access case for you. This will get your account back for you, if you don't have it already, and is important later on.

Microsoft do correct gamerscore but I'm afraid it'll be returned to 0g and you will be unable to earn any of the achievements that were on the account at the time of the reset, whether they were modded or legitimately earned. Also your account will be marked with Cheater as the gamer zone. More info about this can be found here Gamerscore Corrections

However now the part from the opening comes into play. If the Unauthorised Access case shows the modification was done while out of your control, you can ask them to remove the Cheater mark from your account. This wont let you earn the achievements back but at least you wont be branded Cheater on your account for something you didn't do.

It'd also be worth reading this page, Xbox LIVE Account Security, for helpful tips in keeping your account secure in the future. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

oh my god thats just so weird, ahhh aaargh - then i'm gonna sell my xbox, and then tell everyone this story,  make website for this - until ms will do something

it is just not what aaaaaaargh man - instead of they would help you out and correct your gamerscore to the original - cheeeeeeez,

but hold on, i can seen through the glass - they do this because they system does not provide the really specific detaild informations on each gamertag - that would be hard, millions of gamertags all around the world

so they cant see how many gamerscore i had BEFORE ONE SPECIFIC DAY - this is absolutely weird

or if they can see it,  and they still not fix it back to the original one - then i would use some words but those would be deleted by a moderator instantly

That is what i'm saying here - IN THE WORLD THERE ARE HUNDERDS OTHER SERVICES WHERE THEY DO A REALLY REALLY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT OPERATIONS

What MICROSOFT SHOULD DO IS: INVESTIGATE THE CASE, IF THEY SEE, THAT THE MODIFICATION HAPPENED BY AN ANOTHER PERSON ETC. THEN FIX THAT DAMN PROFILE AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE OWNER, AND NOT OTHER BSs

AND THIS WOULDNT BE HARD TRUST ME, cos i think, cases, similar to mine will happen VERY RARELY

MOST OF THE GUYS WHO GET CAUGHT OR NOT OR JUST THEY OWN A MODDED PROFILE W A MODDED GS OR ANYTHING- THEY PROPABLY WONT CLAIM AND ASK MS TO PLEASE FIX IT, BEACUE

99.99999 % of these DID IT BY THEMSELF

SO WHATS THE FREAKIN POINT THEN ??

and please excuse me, but....

Sorry this didn't help.

For example:  you have something, it gets stolen by another person, - its not your fault at all, nothin -

u screwed, because of the other person who stole from you - and there is judge (this is microsoft) who can (get) you help - and give it back to you - but not as it was, instead:   - > worse

and stop claimon that bs, to learn how to be secure and safe with the account - because i know - and like i mentioned above in the example, it wasnt my fault WICH FREAKIN MEANS: THAT I DIDNT GIVE ANY ACC DETAILS OF MINE TO ANYONE, OR ANYWHERE -

WHAT IF, IF THESE 2 PERSON (victim, thief) KNEW EACH OTHER - and the other one found out the password,  or better: they kno his real name, and called up the support in my name, and gave my name and email, gamertag to them and thats is

ITS SO FKIN EASY!!!! and that is how this sh*t happened to me - most of it

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Could i get comment from a Support agent please ?!

Sorry this didn't help.

There aren't many Support staff for the forum, so it could be a long wait.

I know it is going to be frustrating losing your gamerscore because of something you didn't do but they've never reset it to what it was before, only ever back to 0g. I'd like to think otherwise but I doubt they'll make an exception for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

4. Your Service Account, Associated Accounts and Accounts from Third Parties.

Except as provided in this Section, only you may use your Service account.  You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must contact Customer Support immediately if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account (“associated accounts”).  You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.  We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Service.

You agreed to this when you created your account. Account Security is as much as our responsibility as it is MS's.

-Do not use the same e-mail address and password for XBL that you use for any other service/website.

-Do not use an unsecure PC to login with your account.

-Do not give your account information to anyone for any reason inlcuding friends and/or family.

If you want to ever earn achievements again on the games you own or have played prior to the reset then you will have to create a new account and start all over again.

Sorry this didn't help.

That is why MS sucks in this theme - (this is just a whole BS, i awlays kept gettin this quote (or same as this) from the Lincence agreement)

I'd give a huge bannhammer on a guy's head who wrote this down, back in years ago or whatever ;)

ps: ooh of course i will NOT start all over again, i'm not that stupid to start more than 3 year "jobs" again :P

Sorry this didn't help.

Support doesn't work on Saturday.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Fitzer, a Support agent, has been psoting on here today. Hopefully he will see this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

(BTW, no need to excuse your English, it is quite good.)

[quote user="GraduateMass48"]And the funny thing is that this guy is just get used to love this modding thing [deleted; don't include or imply profanity on the forums; it doesn't help your case and and it can get you suspended] -  so that he even modded his own GT, i mean, he modded up the xbl number (which shows how many years that you are on xbox live) on his gamercard (hmm secret weapon for me againts him, maybe - when i'll call up the support again, i'll definetly report this)

to be in topic -  MS SUPPORT TEAM, ARE THEY ABLE TO FIX MODDED GAMERSCORE ??? because i also tried to find any story/article with Google, but i didn't find anything on this :( [/quote]

If it is obvious that somebody has modified the "tenure" number on the gamertag, definitely report them-- search for "tenure" on the forums and you'll see in the Suspension forum that they are banning people for that profile modification, no second chance like with a gamerscore modification.

If the gamertag isn't in your "recent gamers" list on the console, you can try the Zune "Repeort Abuse" function (because Zune tags and gamertags are really the same), but I'm having trouble actually getting the link to work today.

http://social.zune.net/reportAbuse.aspx

You might or might not get a response from one of the Support folks who work in the forums, but they will not tell you anything different from what you've already heard: a successful Unauthorized Access investigation might remove the Cheater label from the reset profile, but they cannot reset only specific achievements, and they will not undo a gamerscore reset after the UA investigation (only remove the label). (You might also just see one of them, such as Mister Gwyther or Miss Portia, merely mark somebody else's answer as Verified if it is particularly clear, which you should also take as "official".)

Sorry this didn't help.