Can Microsift spends a few $ to make the network not disconnect hosts or lose connections to hosts...PLEASE PLEASE?

Doesn't Microsoft have like $40,000,000,000 in the bank, literally...look it up, and can't they spend a few dollars to make the xbox live network stable?  If  you place COD Black Ops, you will see host disconnect or it will find a new host WHILE THE GAME IS PLAYING...over and over on some days.  How does a host just stop hosting while a game is playing? What network tech created a network this bad?

Please, Microsoft, spend a few dollars, hire IBM or Cisco if you can't do it.  Xbox is the one thing that you are doing well.  Don't kill it by being cheap.

And, no, its not my connection, etc.  I DON'T CONTROL YOUR HOST COMPUTERS...DONT TRY TO BLAME IT ON ME.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey mate, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue, but the tone of your post is making me wonder if you'd like that kind of support? If so, please take a few minutes to read this post, and then answer the questions at the bottom of the page. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.