Can log in but no features work

So I have not been able to play on Live or use any features available to XBL users. This has been happening for 3 weeks, I connect to Live fine but my dashboard loads up as I am in offline mode and give me the 80072ee2 error code. When my Live loads up which is rare it loads up some ads and such you would normally see on a dashboard but does not allow me to do anything, for example I if I search anything it will only return me back to the dashboard. If I try to download an ingame update it take hours to download with an error message that it could not be downloaded after waiting hours to download.. Any idea what is going on..?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello there i have looked into the code and this is what i can help you with

This Xbox LIVE status code occurs if a Marketplace download takes a long time (the connection "times out"). To fix this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Try the download again

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
  2. Go to Settings, then select Account.
  3. Select Download History.
  4. Select the item that you are having download problems with, and then select Download Again.

If you still cannot download the content, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Maximize your network bandwidth

When you download content from Xbox LIVE, make sure that other computers in your home are not downloading or transferring files. When someone in your house browses the Internet, they use network bandwidth that could be going to your console.

Note Bandwidth is the amount of information transferred over your Internet connection.

You can also try temporarily disconnecting or turning off devices that are connected to your home network.

Once you've maximized your network bandwidth, try to download the content again. If the download fails again, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Stay on the download screen

While the download is in progress, do not use your console to play games or do anything else. Using the console while downloading content can cause the download to pause, stop, or time out.

If you stay on the download screen and continue to have the same problem, try the next solution.

Solution 4: Check for network connectivity or ISP issues

A download can fail if your Internet service provider (ISP) has set bandwidth or connection time limits. Contact your ISP to determine if there are any restrictions that could cause your connection to time out

if this did not help just reply to this and i will try again

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not downloading a marketplace item, the whole dashboard boots up as if I am offline, it can't he my ISP since my month just started. If i try to download an update it takes hours and at the end it tells me it couldn't download evwn though it hits 100%

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Syn!   OK, so you're seeing that error everywhere?  Definitely no fun.  Please check out the info here: START HERE for connection troubleshooting! and fill out the info in bold.  We'll figure this out for you!

Sorry this didn't help.