Can I watch BT sport on my Xbox 360?

When I try to watch BT sport on my xbox it wants me to download silverlight player but my xbox won't let me. 

I've tried clicking the format for mobile devises in the web hub but it didn't play using the either. 

Any ideas

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2,230 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The xbox wont install silverlight so i dont think BT sport will work without an app

will xbox ever be able to download silverlight,so we can watch apps as bt sport ?

The xbox one does use silver light, but you cannot download it an install it via Internet explorer. Posting on the BT forums letting BT know that users would like a xbox one app is the way forward. If enough users let BT know that users want an app they might make one.

Personally I have BT sport on my sky+HD box on channels 413/414 for HD. It's free if you have bt Internet.

free on VM to with xl tv package

@Viral Cyrx,

But then you have to use Virginmedias 35 year old network, I would say choose BT with its new fibre optic Infinity network thats on 5 years old.

Im on 152mbps which isnt bad for a 35 year old network i will stick where I am thanks

@Viral,

I had the 152Mb aswell, unfortunately is was pretty rubbish for gaming so I had BT Ininity installed. Virginmedia refused to allow me to cancel the contract but did allow me to drop down to 50Mb.

When I had 152mb I think my upload was something sill like 12Mb, on BT fiber I get a 20Mb upload which really helps with gaming. I also get zero jitter and a 5ms ping. On Virgin my ping was around 25ms.

Try this site and see what your jitter is http://www.pingtest.net/

I dont play that much multiplayer any more any way. Its great for downloads and torrents mainly all I use my internet for

I have 10mb connection so beat that ladies :P

Joking aside, there isn't fibre optic support where I live so I'm stuck in snail trial.

Well (not to thread hijack) we should all move to York in 2015 and have 1GB fibre connections

www.techradar.com/.../sky-and-talktalk-to-launch-1gb-pure-fibre-broadband-service-1242773