Can I use my hard drive in multiple consoles?

I am lucky enough to own 2 Xbox 360 S consoles but I have all my content on my 320 GB hard drive. My problem is that I live in a deep dark pit of the world where my landlords internet security blocks xbox live. I don't like carrying my xbox with me when I travel home. I want to know that if I bring my hard drive home and insert it into my other Xbox will I be able to access all my content without a license transfer? I like being able to access Xbox live when I'm home and being able to download new dlc. I'm also unsure if this will breach any Xbox terms of use. Thanks in advance for the assist.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It will not violate the CoC/ToU, and yes you will be able to access your content while on XBL. However, if you were to head to a friend's house with internet, download DLC and then attempt to use the DLC on your console without internet access it will not allow it to be used. Any content you purchase can always be used while on XBL, however without a license transfer, content will not work offline.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.